Exam Date and Time
October 19, 2020: 10:00am-12:30pm
Written Exam: 10:15am-11:15am
Tasting Exam: 11:20am-12:00pm
Short-Essay Exam: 12:10-12:30pm
Miyako Sushi & Washoku School
843 E 4th St, Los Angeles, CA 90013
- You must be over 21 to register for the exam
- Registration will close when course reaches capacity or the registration deadline (Sept. 17, 2020) has passed
- Please bring photo ID and registration confirmation the day of the exam
- Candidates must successfully have completed either International Kikisake-shi or WSET Level 3 in Sake in order to register for this exam. If you do not have either of those certifications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- Exam fee includes the textbook, which will be mailed to you after your registration is confirmed.
- Please note we have a separate preparation course offered on August 24-26 via zoom.