Exam Date and Time
October 18, 2021: 1:00pm-3:30pm ET
Written Exam: 1:15pm-2:15pm
Tasting Exam: 2:20pm-3:00pm
Short-Essay Exam: 3:10pm-3:30pm
New York Mutual Trading– 77 Metro Way, Secaucus, NJ 07094
- You must be over 21 to register for the exam
- Registration will close when course reaches capacity or the registration deadline (Sept. 18, 2021) has passed.
- Please bring photo ID and registration confirmation the day of the exam
- Candidates must successfully have completed either International Kikisake-shi or WSET Level 3 in Sake in order to register for this exam. If you do not have either of those certifications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- Exam fee includes the textbook, which will be mailed to you after your registration is confirmed.
- Please note we have a separate preparation course offered on August 24-26 via zoom.