Japanese Craft Spirits Festival| Feb. 28, 2021
|SUN 02/28||w/ Toshio Ueno, Kota Kimura, Eda Vuong, & more!||4pm PT||CLICK Here|
You may know Japanese whiskey but are you familiar with other traditional spirits of Japan? If not, I invite you to deepen your understandings of a 500-year tradition of spirits making in Japan, “Shochu” and “Awamori” during this online event.
This event includes a tasting of a wide variety of Shochu and Awamori with lectures and you can enjoy a cocktail made with these Japanese spirits. There is also an opportunity to participate in a photo challenge to receive a gift.
Furthermore, you can adventure to Shochu breweries in Japan via online broadcasting!
If you are interested in doing business, you may communicate directly with the manufacturers and distributors of these spirits in a private room.
“Japanese Craft Spirits Festival” will provide you with some new taste of Japanese spirits with a lot of experience.
– Tasting of Shochu & Awamori with lectures from specialists
– Making cocktail by using Shochu & Awamori
– Participate in a photo challenge to post in #japanesecraftspirits. You may receive a gift after posting photos related to Shochu & Awamori such as enjoying with your partner, cocktail you made.
– Virtual brewery tour from Japan
– Discussion with manufacturers and distributors in a private room.
Date: Sunday, February 28 | 4:00 – 5:00 pm PT
Venue: You will get the Zoom link to meet us after registration.
Price: $10 (for webinar, shochu, and awamori – read more on event page)
We will celebrate February, AKA Shochu Month, with special cocktails, food pairings, webinars, and guests! Please be sure to follow Sake School of America on our website, Instagram, and Facebook for updates on upcoming events.