The Sake Adviser Course
The Sake Adviser Certification Course is perfect for anybody that is interested in expanding their knowledge of sake. We cater to the hospitality industry professional as well as the everyday sake enthusiast. Join us as we explore the history of sake, sake ingredients, sake production methods, sake serving and food pairing, and the Sake classification system. During the course of the seminar, you will taste over 15 unique sakes that demonstrate the depth and breadth of modern Sake production.
- The history of sake in Japan
- Sake ingredients and brewing processes
- Sake terminology and reading sake production labels
- The principles behind the storage, selection, and service of sake
- Overview of sake tasting, analysis, and food pairing
Showing the single result