The Shochu Adviser Course
Are you fascinated by the world of Shochu? If so, then this class is for you. The Shochu Certification course is designed to educate not only the industry professional but also the Shochu enthusiast. Join us as we explore the history, ingredients, and production methods of Japans first distilled alcohol. Throughout the session you will sample over 15 of Japan’s Premier Shochu, tasting Shochu distilled from Sweet Potato, Barley, Rice, Buckwheat, and Sugarcane!
- The history of shochu in Japan
- Shochu ingredients and production methods
- Shochu terminology and reading shochu labels
- The principles behind the storage, selection, and service of shochu
- Overview of shochu tasting and analysis
Showing the single result