Sake Sommelier | International Kikisakeshi
Sake Sommelier | International Kikisake-shi
Become a certified Sake Sommelier/International Kikisake-shi by the Sake Service Institute International !
The Sake Sommelier Course is for Certified Sake Advisers that want to take their sake education to the next level. In the Sommelier course, we will dive deeper into the intricacies and subtleties of this wonderful beverage in a more business and service minded focus. Join us as we taste and analyze over 12 premium Japanese sakes. The Sake Sommelier training and exam is intense, fun, and extremely educational. It gives you all the knowledge and tools you need to be a successful Kikisake-Shi (Sake Sommelier).
- The main techniques that are used in the production of sake and how they influence style and quality
- Requirements for success as a Kikisake-shi
- The basics of alcoholic beverages
- History of sake production
- Ingredients of sake
- How sake is produced
- Sake tasting techniques and analysis
- Serving sake in the restaurant/hospitality industry
- Sake Sales Promotion
- Reading sake labels
Showing all 2 results